Sennheiser / EPOS’s best headsets for Polycom VVX 601 & VVX 600
If you are a fan of Sennheiser / EPOS (and at H4B we are) and the proud owner/user of a VVX 601 or VVX 600 then you are probably wondering what Sennheiser / EPOS’s best headsets for Polycom VVX 601 & VVX 600 are? The Polycom VVX 601 and VVX 600 IP desk phones are the jewel in Polycom's Crown. And for any high end IP desk phone then a surely a fully compatible and quality headset presumably will be required? P.S. Polycom are now called "Poly" anyway, moving on...
Sennheiser / EPOS have long been the choice due to 3 very important things
- Sound quality
- Build quality
- Sennheiser / EPOS's ability to produce phenomenal noise cancelling technology
The wired & wireless headset choices below consist of 4 different types of connection to any Polycom VVX 600 or VVX 601 IP Phone: Again Polycom have given these 2 models the ability to connect pretty much any headset to it.
- Standard wired (which is still the most popular choice)
- Standard wired USB ( lesser used on desk phones until recently but gaining traction now)
- DECT wireless (DECT is the technology used in a cordless phones in the home, so great coverage, this also makes up the most popular wireless headset connection for this mode
- Bluetooth connection. Very few of Polycom VVX models have true Bluetooth connectivity.
best headsets for Polycom VVX 601 - Standard Wired Headsets
Sennheiser / EPOS SC 630 & 660
- SC 630 and SC 660 are premium wired headsets for all-day use with desk phones in busy contact centre or offices.
- Price from £120.00 – see it here
What do we think about the DW Office for use on VVX 600 & VVX 601? If you are looking for an extremely high quality and high end wired headsets then don't ignore the SC 630, its been specifically designed for heavy all day use, especially in call centres. with Sennheiser / EPOS you may pay a higher price what get it back in product shelf life.
Standard wired USB headsets
- Looks as good in the office as on the daily commute With sleek contemporary design and bendable boom arm that folds discreetly into the headband
- Sennheiser / EPOS HD stereo* sound For calls or listening to music while working
- Flexible device connectivity With options of 3.5 mm jack**, USB-A or USB-C
- Price from £45.00 - see it here
Wireless DECT Headsets
EPOS IMPACT DW Office
- Unique Premium Design - Crafted for comfort
- High Comfort Wearing Styles - Choose between ear hook and headband wearing style
- Sennheiser / EPOS HD Voice Clarity - Wideband sound for a more natural experience
- Comes in different models: standard desk phone only, desk & PC (via USB) & UC (via USB) only
- Price from £166 – see it here
What do we think about the DW Office for use on VVX 600 & VVX 601?
As we said right at the beginning all this article this is our best selling wireless headset not just for the VVX 601 but for the whole of the Polycom VVX IP Phone models - enough said!
best headsets for Polycom VVX 601 - Bluetooth Connection Headsets
The Presence UC (also ML version available)
- Unique SpeakFocus™ technology - 3 digital microphones ensures optimal speech clarity
- WindSafe™ technology - reduces wind noise in outdoor situations for crystal clear communication
- Plug and play compatibility with UC platforms for ease of use and leading performance
- quality headset, wont break the bank and still offers good noise cancellation
- Price £99.00 – see it here
What do we think about the Presence for use on Polycom VVX 601? Ordinarily, we wouldn’t recommend this kind of smaller over the ear type Bluetooth as they are more akin to mobile phones, however this Sennheiser / EPOS Presence is a very high quality piece of kit, its been around for a while which proves itself as a product.
Sennheiser / EPOS MB Pro
- Flexible and mobile solution - MB Pro is designed to provide the business professionals the flexibility and mobility to communicate in the offices and on the move.
- Intuitive answer/end feature - by placing the headset on/off the charger stand - the user is able to answer and end a call directly without further call management.
What do we think about the MB Pro 1&2 for use on Polycom VVX 600/601? Its the next stage up from a Presence really, lightweight, really simple to set up and really easy to use plus comes in single or double ear, looks and feels like a standard sized headset (because it is, just happens to be bluetooth connection)
In summary Now that we have shown you the best selling headsets from Sennheiser / EPOS and the different connection types,
what do you think are Sennheiser / EPOS's best headsets for Polycom VX 601 & VVX 601?
- Headsets4business have a dedicated page showing all types of compatible wired and wireless headsets for the VVX 601 IP Phone Which includes USB headsets
- Have a question regarding Sennheiser / EPOS & Polycom VVX 601 / VVX 600 phones? - Contact us